Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Failure

Today i was in our school, and we had this spiritual thing day... and it was all about success..

Remember yesterday? i talked about Fruits Basket and my Manga...

I compared them...to be honest i could never level up with Fruits Basket for the reason that i can go higher..:D feeling proud ei? not really...more of being dedicated and faithful.

I shall make my manga and publish it no matter what people think... even though it may seem similar with Fruits Basket, my story is still unique in my own special way.

My story is God's story...:3 starting today i will draw my characters and write stories even though they're not in order..xD hehe... once i get home i will draw all my characters..and maybe even write some stories...:3

Hmmm... i've finished three of my characters already...12 more to go..v.v.. HA! i can do it!

Actually i asked help from my dad coz i told him 'i'm not getting anywhere with my manga..' and he said its because i'm such a perfectionist... He said in this world nothing is perfect... and if i tend to be a perfectionist at my rough drafts then surely i will not finish anything...my dad said i shoudl be a perfectionist when i edit my manga...:3 and he's right... ^.~

I shall post some of the aprts of my story here sometime...i know..:D

ANyhoo! i'd be late for school! bai bai!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home