Friday, October 27, 2006

Wee!


I won best costume in school for our UN day! i represented Mexico! ^.~ God is so good!=3

Here are some pictures =3




















the solo ones are taken from my room hehe..xD i had fun with the webcam...well its because its my first time to be in curls!xD hehe..anyhoo! i had fun today! especially that God made me feel pretty today...=3.. i knda look like a mexican huh?..=p





















Hehe well that's it! so much for fun..xD hehe now back to anime drawing! Wee!=3...

Im hungry..v.v... so ima guna go down and eat but before that...



Dear Jesus,

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! you don't know how happy i am to be able to win and to be able to look pretty...=3...thank you so much that you made me this way...your really are an awesome artist! :D

Love,
Shiriel



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home