Friday, October 27, 2006

Prayer...

Dear heavenly Father,

I have been so addicted to buying Manga's that i have no money anymore...please i ask you to help me stop this addiction..but how? i am really asking for your help...and i know you would...actually there's one anime series that i would love to have..its entitled "Girl got Game" i want to buy the whole set, but then i have no money at all...:( could you please help me get over my addiction? thank you so much..:D

I have a prayer request...could you please give me the whole set of 'Girl got game'? for this Christmas?:D eheh thanks so much!:D and could you please help my dad with his works? i can see that he's having problems...and could you please not make it rain on sunday? coz we're going to epol! WAHOO!hehe and lastly, could you help my friends here get to know You? coz they really need you...thank you so much for this day, for making me feel pretty and making me win, thank you for molding me the way i am now, thank you for inspiring me to finish my manga, thank you for helping me, and thank you for always making me smile despite the hardship of life...:D luv ya!

In Jesus name I pray, Amen...:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home