Friday, March 30, 2012

Friends

Dear God,

I'm getting desperate already :,( I really ask for friends that actually have the same interests. . I really don't want to adjust in a group that I try and do my best to fit in, when I really don't, cause quite frankly, I'm losing my interests just because i keep blending in.

It's different now from before, as people grow up, they find their cliques and groups, somehow i just can't find mine and i tend to succumb into one person in which I've seen, is very unhealthy. Drives me nuts and the other is having a hard time.

Dear God, I do pray for friends, friends who love art, who love anime, who loves to draw, to bake, to read manga, to innovate, one's who actually seriously love staying in coffee shops, who loves to eat cute food, who loves to window shop and actually save up for treasures found. . I want those kind of friends, who's in a group. I'm quite tired of duets, i need trios, quartets, and a choir. I'm the silent type, i love to observe, please I need a group.

Yes, I am desperate. I don't mind if i get to know them thru the net, i don't mind at all anymore. I just need new air to breathe. New faces to see. Old passions to reignite.

Dear God. I'm depending on you. Only you can bring me new friends, only you can bring the right people in my life. I'm tired of trying to fit in. I'm tired of trying to please people just to have friends. I just want to be me, I want to hang out with people like me. Fake smiles I need to trash, I am in desperate need of sincere smiles.

Lovingly yours,
Shii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home