Thursday, September 30, 2010

Little Miracles

Dear God!

I cannot take it! I have to thank you! You do care about the little things! You do, You do! AND! You do accept that i believe in little miracles and pixie dust an fairy tales! hahaha. :D

First! I won't forget that night that I accidentally bumped our door's car on a metal fence! IT was so loud and my father and mother expected that there'd be a scratch or a dent! Both of them got mad but i prayed secretly at the back, "God, i know you could erase that scratch or dent, please! please do!" Then i imagined you erasing it with pixie dust and glitters. AND YOU DID! WAAAH! i can't believe it! When we got home, my dad looked at thee door! and he was like "It's a miracle that it had no dent nor scratch!" and i was like, "I prayed hard!!" WAAHH.. You're so amazing!

THEN Today!!!! I lost my favorite pen! my unipin .05 pen! i was so frustrated that i traced back my path and yet i didn't find it. I got so frustrated that i gave it up and offered it up to you. I mean whoever picked that up, i hope she/he will use it gratefully. I mean I'd rather bless the person who got it. Then on my second to the last period, i saw a classmate who had the same pen! And I was like, "You know, this morning, i last my pen that looked like that :(..." and she was like, "OH! this is yours!" AHHHHHHH!!! GOD! you're amazing! YOu do care! you do care about the little things that MATTER a lot to me! :D God, you do accept the fact that I can be a child at heart at times. YOu do hear my childish whispers! You do accept the fact that i love those pixie dusts, little miracles and fairy tales! God, you've accepted me for who I am :D I feel sooo loved. :) Thank you so so much :) I can't help but smile. It's the little things that matter indeed :) You've brought back my imagination... It's all because of you. :) Life indeed is a sweet place to live in with you :)






God... YOu do care...:) Thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home