Monday, March 22, 2010

Prom

Dear God

I just realized that I have never been in a real prom. I mean i had one during my high school, but the teachers paired us up. It was nice i think, but can't really recall it. But I did remember one dance, and that's all I remember. : )

Other than that, I was never asked by a certain guy to a prom. I wonder how that would have felt. I don't know why, but it means so much to me. Maybe coz ever since i was a kid I've dreamt of being asked to a prom. In my whole high school life, i think that's one thing that I missed that i could never let go until now... I couldn't accept it. :< I've been saying "No no, it's alright" or I'd try and cover it up by the good things that happened in my life... But still there's pain in my heart :(

God I don't know why I can't get over this thing. I'm turning twenty soon, why can't i still let go of this childhood dream when high school is already over?

God... Will i still be asked? I wonder.

Someday. It's either I will be asked or I would hold a party for those young women out there who missed their prom like me and make a night memorable for them ❤

I pray that this childhood dream of mine, would be answered someday in Your way. :)

LOve Lots!
Shiriel

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home