Tuesday, November 21, 2006

xD

Jesus is such a funny and loveable God... remember yesterday? the feeling i felt?...i said that no one could help me...but the Holy Spirit won't stop telling to ask help from Jesus...so eventually i gave up and asked Jesus...and to my surprise, this morning when i woke up, i felt so happy, joyful and filled with eagerness to change...as in...if you just know how happy i am...:D

Jesus really does work in mysterious ways, and in unepexpected ways.. i mean i thought this depression would never fade! but it did! and you know how!? by simply saying out loud, "Jesus i need you..." then POOF! i felt happy again...:D

About the special someone i was craving for....maybe, its really in my age that we girls look for more 'attention'...xD its kinda weird but its true..:D hehe...I'm just so glad that the Holy Spirit didn't stop telling me to ask Jesus for help...:D hehe i'm so happy and joyful, that i was so hyper in school!!!xD hehe and well i felt bad towards my mom, but then Jesus explained to me the reason why i shouldn't...:D JEsus is just amazing,a nd i'm so glad that He's always here beside me guiding me to the path towards my destiny...^___^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home