Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love

Dear God

What does it take for a woman to be loved by her man without being cheated on?

Are there still men out there who could love one woman without cheating in the end? What has this world got into. I bet there are women out there who'd rather be a nun and be happy having no man interfere with her life. I've watched movies, heard stories, read blogs & heard first hand from women that get hurt because of a guy who "cheats" on them. A guy whom they've loved so much, given everything they had and still, got cheated on the end of everything.

It's win it of loose it. Is love a game of life that all should be a part of? Every woman taking that risk of falling in love? Is this what the world offers to us, women, in these days?

Yes.

That's what the world offers. The risk of getting left behind when you've given everything to the one you love. Now I see.. I think that's the point! That's the reason why most women are being cheated on! It's because they've given everything.

That's what the world tells us. Give it all and he will never ever leave you. What kind of crap is that. Tell me a good relationship that ended well when a woman gave everything for his man before marriage. Tell me if his man was ever satisfied. Tell me if they had a good marriage later on.

Barely.

You barely find good marriages like that and i bet those good marriages were given so much help and grace from the people they love. It took time for their marriage to be good.

That's the kind of love that the world offers. There's so much doubt, there's so much fear, risk in getting in a relationship! Especially for women! No wonder there are so many bitter women out there, to the point that some of them pass on the pain they've got by cheating on men.

Women who cheat has been hurt at first, and I mean HURT.

Honestly speaking, I am scared myself, i sometimes think that i couldn't take that risk. I don't want to fall for a guy and in the end he'd leave me behind. I don't want to be cheated on. I want to love a man and support him, cook for him, hold his hand when he can't tell me what's wrong. I want to be there for him, but if he cheats on me, i don't think i could ever trust another man ever again. Yes. I am fragile. I admit that.

I'm turning twenty soon, I'm out of the Teen years. Love is more riskier than ever. It's a game that the world participates in. I am scared honestly. I mean hey, it's okay if i get hurt a long the way with the process of love, but being left behind? I think i cannot take that. I am afraid, I think I can't take that risk.

And that's the beauty of having God. : ) He's writing my love story and I'm not. <3

Thank you :)

Lots Love,
Shiriel

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home